rforge ke30 ca18det

rforge

project link viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25038

Wondering if this would be suitable for what i'm after, going through cert for pretty much everything in a few months anyway ha

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =336647731

Seems cheap enough might grab it this weekend

What else would i need to complete fuel set up? just fpr and lines?

Other options are just keep original tank and run an external pump, or droptank ($$)

Thanks for any help

Yeah been going well eh, kinda run outta money now tho, shit times not being able to afford to doing anything now after being on a roll. Yeah hard working keeping the spitties but looking like it'll be possible last hurdles trying to squeeze nissan brakes under them, gunna need spacers, wheels stick outside the flares at the front now already since sorting suspension set up.

Yeah 20l aint a lot eh, will be enough and its super cheap, wouldn't plan on doing many long trips anyway, would be enough to hop station to station anyway if i had to ha. Nah dont think so man, wouldnt have been around them ways much at all when it was going and has been nowhere for 3 months

shizzl - yeah been on a roll but have run out of money now so progress slowed, not liking not being able to do anything much on it at the moment

RUNAMUCK - ha yeah true, don't think i'll be doing many long trips anyway, should be enough to petrol station hop anyway and at the price.. might just grab it and if it is a pain later on won't be a prob to replace. Nah wouldn't think so? Never really had it out redwood way and hasnt been anywhere the last 3 months

Yeah mate was progressing really well till i ran out of money ha. Am a full time student for the next 5 years so can't do much on it till i find a holiday/part time job. Don't think it was in Redwood mate, been nowhere in the last 3 months at least. Anyway, missed out on the fuel system went for way more than i could afford. Will just stay with factory tank, lift pump to surge tank then maybe a walbro 500hp.