Weber 32/36 on 18r

BlownCorona

are you using a adapter plate or just welding the holes on your factory manifold? i just welded mine then drilled and tapped new ones, cant remember what jets i ended up using. as for fuel i think i bent the inlet a little but was still tight on the thermostat housing. my car had a factory fuel return so i used that too

for the throttle i think i used my cars factory bracket and modified it to suit

fuck i cant remember, wasnt even that long ago

Not sure if ill use an adapter or modify to suit, would ideally like to revert back to stock if need be so may be an adapter, thought i have heard they can be a bit crap.

and ive sourced info on the correct jets. i did wonder about the factory linkage being usable. and i guess fuel cant be too hard to hook up, could just use some rubber fuel line.

adapters work fine, but i wouldn't touch one of those nasty tings from Philspeed. the choke holes don't line up and are nasty cheap cast alloy.used one of his, once, then built my own from alloy plate

they can be made really easily for the toyota as 2 holes should line up with a slight file and the other are done with with a cranked stud or counter-bored capscrews.

Do you think Palmside would sell decent adapters? i've read a lot about people using Redline Weber adapters but cant find them anywhere, not even on Redlines website, if not. where would i get the materials and how would i go about making a decent adapter? i don't want any performance gains to be lost due to crappy fitting...