twosmoke

Unplug the computer in the car now and see how easily you can pull the wiring out into the engine bay, easy. Then fit s14 engine with its loom and connect, really is simple.

You need the s14 loom and computer for the variable inlet cam.

The other loom down the drivers side for gearbox, starter, alternator oil presure etc should be the same, if it isn't still only a few minutes to swap them out.

You can run the s14 motor on a s13 loom and ecu but I wouldnt.

s13 is a high port, s14 is a low port with vct. The airflows between the two engines are quite different so the s13 ecu may not be adequate, plus as above you wont have vct (it makes a big difference).

So for it to work properly, you will have to re-pin the dash plug from s14 to suit s13 (f4/m63 plug). I have a pinout for the s14 plug if you need it but the s13 you will need to find (it shouldnt be hard because theres heaps of s13 rb25 engine conversion info out there which have f4 pinouts). PM me if you want the s14 one.

Yea you can use your lower loom from the s13 should connect up all good. One thing I'd recommend is swapping the water temperature sensors for your cluster over. I.e use the sensor that came with your engine which works with your cluster for sure. Wrongs ones do some weird stuff... (have seen a mates one act like a boost gauge lol)