hydraulic lash adjusters

barf

bah soak them in oil , it works makes sure they are all facing one way thought , and besides they all pretty much tick till the engine oil pressure build up and wrms up for the first time .

done it millions of times and never had problems .

kero or diesel could be better during the cold months. i turbo washed (hot wash) them so they are hot then left them in oil overnight

would it be wise to use assembly (Dry) lube on these? or better to just use typical lube oil?

where?? on the part where the cam runs? i wouldnt bother just use lube on the cams when you whack them on , if your talking about the lifters themselves , immese them in oil or diesel etc .

seriously man for the price that those new ones phil posted are just buy them. it doesn't relate to much but i fucked round for days refurbishing my Nissan ones but only because i couldn't buy a whole set for $265 it was more $2500.

seriously man for the price that those new ones phil posted are just buy them. it doesn't relate to much but i fucked round for days refurbishing my Nissan ones but only because i couldn't buy a whole set for $265 it was more $2500.

are you serious!!! ? holy fuck .. man i hope mine never fuck out / i run diesel oil so no they wont

are you serious!!! ? holy fuck .. man i hope mine never fuck out / i run diesel oil so no they wont

$105 each from Nissan i was quoted, i have 24 of them, probably a bit cheaper for you tho only having 16.

But yeh just buy new ones dude at that price they aren't worth the hassle.

i already replaced them at once about 200,000 so these ones have done less than 80,000kms, they're not noisy either was just askin for advice. last time i had to mild race the engine for 30-60 secs to bleed air out of them