gsr recaros to fishnets

matred

Ive been looking at some fishnets but have found some cheap recaros out of a gsr but they dont have removeble head rests.Is there any way i could put the head rests of the fishnets on as the pretty much the same seat

Ive been looking at some fishnets but have found some cheap recaros out of a gsr but they dont have removeble head rests.Is there any way i could put the head rests of the fishnets on as the pretty much the same seat

Well if they can't be removed i would say its going to be quite difficult to swap the head rests over....

oddly enough I saw a pair of fishnet headrests on tardme once for $20, but forgot about it and some other bugger ended up buying 'em :rolleyes:

in hindsight it was probably a good thing I didn't, because (as others have said) i never figured out how to actually remove the existing headrests. There wasn't much info on the net about it either, save for the usual "yes, they can be removed" comment with no hint as to how to aktvally do it.