isnowi's Brumby

johnnyfive

Looking pretty sweet. Wish I had a garage / didn't have so many coffee machines and roasters in the shed to work on and I could make better progress on my brumby.

Putting ea82 flywheel and the turbo 220mm disc in mine. Same as the clutch nissan used for half their line at the time skyrine / sirubia etc so should hold together for my build.

Came from Radiator shop in wellingtown, Abel Smith Radiators, i've spent a bit in there over the years, they looked after me pretty good, and he recognised what the old one came out of straight away :shock: . From memory it was around $250 including the faffing about with custom water necks etc. Fans are Tardme specials $33 i've reversed the blades and wired em backwards to make em work as pushers.

Still have to hide the receipt from the missus, the brumby was supposed to be a cheap build/no such thing... :lol:

Nice Brumby you have there

Had a feeling of dejavu reading this. I took my rad into the same place, before I had even said anything he quoted what vehicle it was from.

• 4 months later...