Blondies New oldskool ride 1hp!!!

blondie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reckon he'll be 1.5hp... they got serious pulling grunt... after age 4 though, gotta build them bones good and strong...

Be Black Power... is that what kia kaha is?

Kia Kaha = be strong, Mangu = black.

Also +1 for Mr Ed :lol: Quite cool horses Clydesdales, used to go out with a chick who was into horses, and some family member had/bred them. Frickin huge things!

my old boss had one that they used to be able to pull cars out of the sand dunes with.

mean

also tell the breeder to get a big black dog up their bottom for making you call it what they want. what're they going to do?

call it Nuffield. os tractor stz

We can give him any paddock name we want... just registered name for showing etc... still got shitroen parts in my shed for you too... havnt forgotten... if your address changes you better PM me!

reckon he'll be 1.5hp... they got serious pulling grunt... after age 4 though, gotta build them bones good and strong...

Be Black Power... is that what kia kaha is?

Kia Kaha = be strong, Mangu = black.

Also +1 for Mr Ed :lol: Quite cool horses Clydesdales, used to go out with a chick who was into horses, and some family member had/bred them. Frickin huge things!

Chur! Its my mrs dream horse aye... She can't give me my dream car (yet) but for a few grand I can give her the horse of her dreams so thats that! I'm even getting into it too which is always good to have somthing in common with your wife! (I have made her hate cars with my ever growing collection of rusty shitboxes...)

Should have a photo shoot, i have miniature horses :P

you can bring to auks if you want, could fit them in your gym bag! :lol:

Do you breed them? Was toying wuith raising one like a dog at one stage... they the ones that look like small horses aye not the stumpy dwarf fat ass pony ones?! Epicly cool lil critters! Post pics here for wifey to ogle!

hows this for a stupid name

Faylaurs Snippets Hermione

aka Honey

ROFL, makes Kia Kaha Maclary sound not too shabby! BTW KKK, be Mack for short! May even find a hood ornamnet to attach to his harness gear when he is big...

Also huntd, Mrs is about to purchase a company that imports all sorts of horsey stuff from Pakistan... will flick you info when its time.

Mean outfit, custom make anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lil fella coming home today... breeder has 99% successfully talked us into buying his half bro 'Kia Kaha Boxer'... the 1% in us could change our minds before we head up to the farm to help load up but pretty sure we gana throw caution in the wind and do it... anyone wanting to know why they call me crazytim still?