NZDMAE86's 95 KDX220 of road legalness

Vintage Grumble

Was well happy with how seat turned out, got it done for free even! I never noticed how crap speedo cable guide looked till you mentioned it, now it bugs me, haha. Dunno how I could make it look chur-er tho?

In other news, I sorted out a few other issues, the front left indicator would stop working now and then, which aint good on a bike, gets you run over. Spent ages checking shit, was a cunt as you had to move the loom a certain way to get it to stop working, but after much pissing around I found the broken wire, see below for blured up cell ph pic:

Image030.jpg

Got that all fixed up, then moved onto getting the indicator indicator on the dash working, as its easy to leave blinkers on. Turned out that the indicator warning light was also the low oil level light, so when I removed the oil tank, I broke the circut, so made up a lil jumper cable, slaped that in, and covered it with piss loads of tape, and bang, sorted.

• 1 year later...

Anyone interested in buying this? Will be putting it on TM soon. I fucking love this thing, its so fun to ride and can go any where, any time, and the bitches love it!! Have to sell as I now have 4 cars and no room in shed/time to use it/im lazy/woman wants me to put a ring on it. If your going to get your bike licence this is the perfect bike, is a fuck ton more fun to ride than any 250 road bike. It has a new chain/front sprocket/recovered seat/new fork boots/gaskets/seals/over flow tank/carb mount/few other bits n shits, and now two brand spanking new tires which have done about 1 hours riding, tires were $180ea, and the rest of the parts set me back about $600 (so $960 worth of new parts) Will also throw in a 4L of Mobil 1 2T and castrol chain and filter oil. Rego is live, but on hold, will need nothing for a WOF (will get one for new owner) Looking for around $2500/make a brother an offer.