Urolaj's Liteace

urolaj

Ok so after 3 days with no use my 5K van is not starting kind of like flat batt.then it did start, went to shop, came out, wouldn start again , then it went. got home had a fuk around on computer, came out and it wouldn start. so i hooked up the jumper leads to mates car, still wasnt starting , sounded the same, then on one of the slow wineds over it poped into action.

he left and all was fine, could turn it of and it would start normally. so fuked around for a while then was going to go pick up some trade me seats and it wouldn go. ( i know this is a novel but bare with me) so i stole the mrs battery and put it in and she fired up sweet. so i turned it off and went inside to sort shit, came out and same effin thing slowly winding over , but she fired and i went then and there to get the seats. when i got home and turned it off it wouldnt start again lol. put batt back in the mrs car and it was fine. but for some reason her rear speakers have stop but thats not what im here for. what the hell is up with my van??????? is it the starter motor?

Also the mrs batt terminals were way to small so im not ruleing out dead batt cell at this stage but IMO i dont think its that.

Have tried Pming previous owner (SloNLo) even just to see how levin i swapped him is going but no reply!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::doubt::doubt:

yeah a few things to check out, been a hard out week, alot of course work due and my mate has my batt charger/tester so need to retreive that too.

Cheers for answering tho sloNLo thought something dodgy was going on when i didn have n e replies from pm :lol::lol::lol::lol:

after charging batt most of night and having play with earths, van fired up sweet this morning.

will see what its like after sitting for the night tonight tho.

Was so hot today the checkered roof lining started peeling off.

must have been done with some cheap sticky!!!!!