Does any one know who STEE(stephen from timaru) is on tradme

nztomcat

A few years back a black 210/211 hardtop sold on trademe (It was the one that someone used the pictures from trademe to put into wikipedia.) around the Timaru/Oamaru/Dunedin area. It might well be the guy who bought that.

Don't tell me you're thinking of selling??

I dont see myself letting go of my we baby but if he has any parts or anything that would be great. He's been asking about a hc211 rear windscreen to buy it got me wondering really.

I have a full set of glass for a 210/11 sedan so if he finds contact with you again, point him my way if you like.

Actually does any one know what ever happened to this

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... y=38516689

I think that guy must have moved, pretty sure that was the auction for the black one I mentioned. You'll note Blair (mrwattie) is querying whether it's in Timaru or Oamaru.

G'day. Bit of research and found Tomcats email, intro myself and he sent this website so I joined and here I am as "skyline1981".

He/she is HGC211 turbo coupe and is the black one on wiki as photod before I bought it from thr panelbeater in Geraldine. I bought a KE20 at the same time but give that a quick sort out and sold on to a mate of my son who is really "Stee". It since sold on at a profit to chc. It is turquoise blue if anyone has it. Good car, very solid and was quite original.

Stee is 23 and running an R32 with mines computer, bigger turbo, upgrade this and that and all the fines that go with that. I am probably too old to talk to most of you being late 50s but I grew up when most old schoolers were being made and used normally. I was very active with RATEC chc during 70's running Corollas in trials, my mates had Alfas, Fiats 850s and 124s, Avengers, Impala, Morris Minors, Prefects 100Es. Lately I have got involved with Sth Cant Car Club as a volunteer, started as flag marshall, now asst. starter. Free Entry to all events and you get up real close, V8s in January of course. Also restoring a 1961 MG Midget for my wife which we brought back from a long spell in UK. Never happier than when my hands dirty and skinned knuckles. So hi to you all and on lookout for skyline hgc211 coupe window glass and anything else. probably not going to use the original mags... too small 14s and ugly square centered things, and I have spare rhs front mudguard, and suspension bits (upgraded to r30/31 for discs all round)

Bye for now. (Noticed a lot of mufti police cars just lately eh)