Looking for alingnment technmician extrodinaire in Auck

Borgweiser

Okay so after slammin VW in the front and doing tapemeasure wheel alignment, have created understeer world champion..

She's obviously got some mad camber change issues and could have a play and sort, but im off on a hoon to welly tomorrow

and theres no power/lights in my lockup at mo, so need someone to helpout tomorrow- or reccomend someone who's ace.

Pref in central city or eastern suburbs..

Ta :D

hey bro funnily enough just yesterday i was asking around a few mates at work and i got recommended to a place called carters tyres, its on highbrook drive/allens road in east tamaki, i always see oldschool/lush shit parked up outside and yea anyway, apparently the guys there arent just muppets that do what the factory settings stored on their computer tell them to. They'll do what you want, or what they reccomend to you or whatever. they do quite a bit of race shit too. i havent personally been there yet but will be probably next week.

go and see Chris at the shock shop on Great North road, just between Grey Lynn and ponsnobby/city (bout 5 mins up the road from the scooter shop)

he will know what to do. he will also be able to advise you on matters relating to vdubs being low and gay (in the steering)

sheepers.

Rad cheers sounds totally what I want

Want to give him my specs, try it on and hear a EXPERT reccomendation......!

was having a panic attack at the thought of going to brorepaires or similar and been told "this is what the book says"

etc.. Have got back many car's worse over the years, customers cars mostly, took nearly a year to train the local guy out penrose to set up early Jag's as per factory stz at last job.

Luckily VW is easily adjustible having cammed balljoints, Jag's of the sixties used hundreds of shims :lol: