i love you

like a peppermint

AN PEPPAMINT IZ GOOOOD!@!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coerys RX2 coupe, jamie's s1 RX7 ( use to be black about a month ago) and i thinks the blue 3 was owned by a guy called sam(cant member) and none of them are members i asked them to come along it was kinda a memoral for my workmate Stu who took his life last sunday as he put many hours in helping them with their cars

didnt take many pics at all as it was listed in our mission statement, less emphasis on taking millions of photos and more on meeting good cunts to help with our cars. Oh and hamish, remember that looking both ways is always a good thing when doing a u turn so you dont cause traffic coming the other way to stop in the middle of the road to avoid t-boning your prestine oldschool soarer, I mean if you got hit imagine how hard it would be finding parts for that classic oldschool machine. Its not even worth risking taking it out for the next meet up ae,just to be on the safe side I think you should leave it parked up. You dont want the hassle of filling out the insurance work, so just catch a ride in an xf with louvers. you'd be the coolest thing since vegemite chips.

• 5 months later...
Zeb shut the fuck up unless your shouting me some rum.

Meet me at the Oturehua tavern Ill get you some fucking rum dane./

eh

Just noticed this post. From back when I thought that must have been in the north island and wasnt tickling barmans daughter.

Random

• 5 months later...