Lowering my DX

onejayzed

1983 DX, I've heard fuckloads of different methods of lowering them, different springs from different cars etc. Normally I'd get the grinder out and keep them captive but I have to go through compliance because Joe let the rego lapse... So who knows what the best springs to use would be while keeping it legal and low?

phatdx.jpg

like the others said, comply it while its standard or you could run into issues with picky testing station guys, but assuming your talking about a corolla dx :rolleyes: then there isn't anything off the shelf that will make it LOW, lower yes but not low, kings will drop you about 35-50 depending on which ones you get

phatdx.jpg

like the others said, comply it while its standard or you could run into issues with picky testing station guys, but assuming your talking about a corolla dx :rolleyes: then there isn't anything off the shelf that will make it LOW, lower yes but not low, kings will drop you about 35-50 depending on which ones you get

someones bound to do superlows