corona ca18det conversion

bonearona

i think its guna be cheaper for me to go down the ca18det road iv got a guy to do the autosparky work for cheap also,you can get a ca18det for about the 1500 - 2000 bucks price range you get a motor/box/ecu/loom and afm.

and i havnt seen one in a corona. :P

just hoping the coronas not 2 heavy for the 1800turbo.

go ca18det! im putting one into my starlet and my engine/box/loom/ecu/fuel pump/drive shaft/afm with a warranty and a genuine 76'000kms cost me $2000 includin gst about 3 weeks ago which is pretty much what youd pay for a full 4age converison so why bother?? , basic cheap upgrades like gt28, vr4 injectors, z32 afm front mount and chip for ecu off trademe and your pretty much Guaranteed 250hp atw, Iv owned a modified 3tgte, imo 2tgeu = boat anchor, 3tgte = bigger boat anchor, not to mention the lack of parts available for 3tgte,

go ca18det! im putting one into my starlet and my engine/box/loom/ecu/fuel pump/drive shaft/afm with a warranty and a genuine 76'000kms cost me $2000 includin gst about 3 weeks ago which is pretty much what youd pay for a full 4age converison so why bother?? , basic cheap upgrades like gt28, vr4 injectors, z32 afm front mount and chip for ecu off trademe and your pretty much Guaranteed 250hp atw, Iv owned a modified 3tgte, imo 2tgeu = boat anchor, 3tgte = bigger boat anchor, not to mention the lack of parts available for 3tgte,

yeah the price is so cheap and its all thea,chers for the surport

He's going next month I think.

Whereabouts is the setup? Palmy? Let me know too, pretty certain my brother would be keen on that for the VB110. He won't need to save the cash either... damn engineers.

Yeah man in palmy. PM me and I'll give you his e-mail.