Crazy Tims Workhorse Rodeo.

KKtrips

• 2 weeks later...

how does it run etc?! pretty good, tappes are alittle noisey, and does use a abit of oil, theres none under the ute some it must be burning it all somewhere

You mentioned its 3 seater, is it column change? nar, 4 on the floor

would it make the trip?! as i was saying to you before, rings out at 90kph (top speed in the owners manual) so be a long drive at 60 70kph

You use daily, I'd be wanting to use daily too, will it last?! cant see why not,as you would know there pretty sweet little engines, I do use it daily, and would depens wat ur towing all the time

In your project thread you said she had started smoking a bit but was possibly wrong oil... was this so?! Yea, dont know, not doing it now, Ive stopped using the choke so mite have been a compo of both.

do you still have the sides and tail gate and the towbar, does it bolt on or did u chop it off?! still got the sides, towbar is chopped off but you can have it

cant see any rust bubbles and paint looks brite and shiny, Dont know about shiny, ive never cleaned it, hate yellow cars :lol:, little rust bubble by drivers side window wiper, dont think its a wof issue, will find out some.

Ute needs a diff swap, not cause the one init is on the way out, but cause its dam slow :lol: should b able to mod a Gemmi one to fit, would like to look into this myself.

Yeah will, ill see what happens about selling it still or not, will all depend on what i can get for the money for this. got a few ideas going though my head at the moe, so yeah ill let you know. i think i know that gemmi coupe your talking about, that well hot, been looking at the myself :lol:

hope this helps

• 6 months later...

yeah i do, just been moving house and finishing my hog/side tracked project so havent been doing anything to it latey, only thing ive done is swapped the air box back to standard coz the Ramflo one i "rangi ed" up was shit and letting on to much air,

but yeah still running just (still) sorting WOF out

• 4 weeks later...
Garage3.jpg

Garage4.jpg

Golf is a mates im using, while the ute doesnt have a wof, fingers cross that will be sorted soon

mite even buy the golf and flick the ute, i know "crazytims" keen on it :lol:

:mrgreen:

Just bought Mrs a new RSFour Stagea the other day but anytime after a month or so and I'm keen like mustard! You name where and when! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha, ive only just read this now, if your still keen, then yeah sweet. its all ready to take for a wof, just sorting my shit out with the getting flat mates in to my place, then ill take it down. which hopefully isnt to far away, as i want to get a 4 wheel drive soon, and cash from the rodeo will help.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...