l200 box help

Jeffs_Emporium

I don't think you can easily, at the very least you'ld have to find the rear tail housing from a Sigma gearbox. Crossmember shouldn't be a problem. Did you get another gearbox? Cause that gearbox from your '79 ute is for a 4G52 engine, not 4G63.

na just saw a cheap one on tm for 70 but its column shift, ive got a guys number who has a sigma box for 2hundred so ill get one in the next couple of weeks, then i just need a powersteering pump, exhaust manifold and full system and some wheels that are the right offset haha and itl be all go, do u have your old exhaust system still?would you be keen to sell?

4G54 aren't all wideblock, only a few of them are. And we don't even know that it's a 4G54 which was in your Sapporo dspec_tt131, it could be any Astron series motor be it 4G51, 4G52 or 4G54. The lower and outer most bellhousing bolts need to be measured for spacing - 310mm for narrowblock and 330mm for wideblock.

and there are a few different variants of gearbox too, so if one gearbox from one car doesn't fit, it doesn't mean all gearboxes from that car wont fit etc. I've seen some later 85-86 4G63 Sigma wagons with two different bolt hole sets at the top of the gearbox. FWD Sigma autos also have that extra hole about 15-20mm apart from the other top bolt.