4g63 clutch help needed

rwdlancer

• 2 months later...

There should only be one 20 spline version... Your problem is that you dont order your parts from ME.

Its definately a 5 speed ex lancer box in your thing aswell.... hmmmmmm.

have you tried giving the input shaft a really good clean? Was over at a mates place the other day, he was telling me that the clutch he just ordered for his rx7 gbox wouldnt fit, but went on sweet after some wirebrush action on the input shaft, as it was all gunked up originally.

Failing that, if you got it from repco theres a small chance that the plate in the kit might be wrong, ive had it a few times when dealing with out supplier.

There should only be one 20 spline version... Your problem is that you dont order your parts from ME.

Its definately a 5 speed ex lancer box in your thing aswell.... hmmmmmm.

have you tried giving the input shaft a really good clean? Was over at a mates place the other day, he was telling me that the clutch he just ordered for his rx7 gbox wouldnt fit, but went on sweet after some wirebrush action on the input shaft, as it was all gunked up originally.

Failing that, if you got it from repco theres a small chance that the plate in the kit might be wrong, ive had it a few times when dealing with out supplier.

i would order from you but you work in the wrong shop, and i dont think its a good idea/possible to wire brush 4mm of steel off the gearbox shaft :lol:

new kit on order will be here tomorrow (heres hoping)