B&M pro-ratchet shifter inhibitor switch

RT

Failed my cert cos my B&M shifter doesn't have an inhibitor switch fitted to stop it from starting in anyting else but park or netural. Apparently my shifer should have a microswtich fitting somewhere to wire up to the igition.. but mine doesn't seem to have one...

does anyone know anything about these and how I can sort it owt?!

basically when you set your ignition to crank it should run the circuit through that switch so that the car wont be able to be started in gear,

i have seen someone remote start there car off there alarm without one of these and it idled through a te awamutu shop window,

was epicly funny thus me still being in high school for one and two it was a riced up prelude that was an auto,

not sure how you are going to rig it but the comi one i have just pushes against the shift when its put into park and completes the circuit

got the microswitch mounted. Had to bend up a wee piece of metal to actuate it. There are provisional slots in the

auto shifter which allow the metal actuator to pop into and deactivate the microswitch when in drive/rev etc.

I think I wire up the signal wire that goes from the ignition to the starter motor into this swtich..