Still no brakes after re-kit.

ZedHed

Heyas.

I rekit my master,and still got ning the brakes.Looks to be bled cause you get fluid under pressure with air then no air,as a normal bleeding session,but still nothing at the pedal after.It drops to the floor when I undo the nipple,but still nothing.

Also the valve between the booster and the intake groans as the pedal is pushed down,and then the pedals slightly slow to come back to normal height.

Im fuckin stumped eh.

Theres no leaks anywhere so ill be poked if i know where to go from here?

any ideas lads?

All i need is brakes and im off for a wof,after 3 yrs!

not sure on the make up of your m/c but if you do it from dry you can "over reach" the piston which results in it bypassing, and then it cant go back to its normal position

samething happens if you put the cupped washer in the wrong way. Thant said yours is probably completely different to what im used to

cheers guys.

It seemed to be a simple rekit,just two seals on the shaft,one at each end.

It was doing this before the rekit,so ive just biffed $52 down the shitter.

Ill pull it apart and bench bleed it again.

RRRR

Thanks for the replies man.

Mate had the same problem as you. tried everything, brand new master, bias valve and vacuum, blew out lines, bled many times using foot and also vacuum bleeder. turned out that one of the brake pistons was sticking. wouldnt move when bleeding, but would when under pressure. caused similar issue to what you have.

also take out your bleed nipples and make sure the holes in them are not clogged (ive had this one myself)

Heyas.

I rekit my master,and still got ning the brakes.Looks to be bled cause you get fluid under pressure with air then no air,as a normal bleeding session,but still nothing at the pedal after.It drops to the floor when I undo the nipple,but still nothing.

Also the valve between the booster and the intake groans as the pedal is pushed down,and then the pedals slightly slow to come back to normal height.

ZedHed - TBH your description of the problem is a bit hard to follow so I am guessing.

Are you unable to get pedal pressure at all?

If that is the case and the fluid level in the M/C reseviour is not going down then you probably have missed installing the small platsic cap on the M/C end of the activation rod (the rod that comes off the pedal)