Converting from carb to injection.

brocky41

Hey guys need help on what i need to get this baby running.

Ive just purchased a CA18de with loom and computer 5 Speed with yolk for TUFDAT the 120y.

As im converting it to fuel injection, i need to know if the standard steel line is big enuf as iv got aspare to use as the return(easy fitment) also what fuel pump to consider etc as i will need to run external.

im using factory loom and computer and would like to know how much to wire something like this costs. any help greatly appreciated

Standard lines are fine as im guessing they will be 8mm from standard

Cheapest option for fuel pump is either a Holen VL pump or one of the skyline external pumps... VL easier to find tho.

Depends on labour costs as to wiring, I would say anywhere from $500-1000 tho or even more if you want it hiden.

The fuel line will only be 1/4. You really want to upgrade it to 3/8. This will include the tank pickup. Email datsunboy, He should be able to give you a diagram of how to wire it up. With the datto site down, PM me if you need his number/email. (If you dont have them) If you have a few skills, you should be able to tackle the loom yourself. For a DE motor, you shouldn't need a monster fuel pump. It would be wise to incorporate a surge tank into your set up too.

It sux that the datto site is down :cry: