Help me out... engine transport

pies

So i've got someone who can bring my engines down to welly from auckland... i just a bit of help packing them.

i need both engines on a pallet, and a way of lifting them onto a truck. so forklift/high lift pallet jack/really strong men/helicopter

engines are both of the toyota 1G variety, so 2000cc 6 cyl boat anchors really.

can anyone help? will shout beers next time im up, which hopefully wont be too far away lol

hay hotti if you get it dropped in onehunga i can pallet/wrap/load at workshop from 4 mon-thur and from 1.15 fri and all day sat sun./if its dropped in in those times it can be picked up whenever. id pick it up but rangirover is overnight parts from japan stz/

Ok heres the deal...

work = cunts. i cant afford to drive up now, so one of the fucking awesome cunts down here has said he will ship em for me in return for sexual favours.

I need someone to get one motor from Alistar, and one motor from UTERUS, package them up real good on a pallet, and forklift them onto a truck for me.

Im happy to reimburse someone for helping me out, either in the form of mind altering sbastance, or a little cash.

pleeeease can someone help me?