Transmission room

Josh

I'm coming up to the Bodom concert at the end of June which is at the transmission room. Being from the south Island and not having been to Auckland before, just wondering if anyone knows of accommodation nearby the venue at all?

Cheers

Transmission room is a pretty good setup, down the stairs, down the stairs then down some more. It's like a blimmin lair... except with a bar and marshalls and gats. None of this baracade business up front either - when I went there last with my bro for the mint chicks, the main boom was just turned around by the audience and yelled into for a encore... twas a pretty good gig. I do believe The Duxton's not too far - just don't go in looking all scraggy in snowboard gears, complete with boots. They don't like that, and the old people in dinner suit's won't share the lifts with ya. But ya, if you want to be flash, can't go past it, specaily the penthouse on top. Once again a warning, don't throw stuff off the balcony, they don't like that either.

I do believe The Duxton's not too far - just don't go in looking all scraggy in snowboard gears, complete with boots. They don't like that, and the old people in dinner suit's won't share the lifts with ya. But ya, if you want to be flash, can't go past it, specaily the penthouse on top. Once again a warning, don't throw stuff off the balcony, they don't like that either.

hahaha had a good ol' IRL LOL at this...

Guest sexychevette

bro in auckland we all just somke p and stay up all night so u dont really need a hotel or nothing.

backpackers is good shit tho. fukn men. once i was drunk as and went to one with an irish girl then lost her inside and ended up have=ing an argument with two isralies then i got kicked out. Really recomend it

e