12v Impact wrench

Abarth

Ive got an 18v dewalt one, theyre real handy but not to cheap (bless work :lol: ). Hitachi makes a good one too, think mine does upto 110nm. Id get a good one though, reckon a smaller one would be frustrating. Just my thoughts.

Yeah had a look on trademe, they are pretty expensive. I will only be using it on the odd occasion, so a Dewalt one maybe a bit wasted on me.

There is tonnes of smaller ones on ebay UK which are perfect, but none here. :(

^ I would not have thought so. A`powerfull pnuematic rattle gun uses HEAPS of air so you would beed a decent compressor.

Since I bought the battery rattle gun I never use the pnuematic one. Convenience etc. means the cordless unit gets all the work.

I think mine is branded Techway and it is the same to look at as other average brands such as Kingchrome.

Mine is years old - I expect they aree cheaper now.

• Like 1

Cheap battery powered tools are FTL.

Yeah true, maybe there is a reason no one sells them here.

The one that I am after has a cord with cilps so it can cilp on to a car battery for power.

060810610kx7.jpg

I might just have to wait for a cordless 2nd hand one on Trademe.

All depends what hes using it for i guess, ideal for changing wheels, havent used a wheel brace for a while :lol: Personally i would buy a descent brand name, you get what you pay for, and the cheap brands have cheap batteries that dont hold a charge and crap componentry that craps out.

• 1 month later...

No doubt its shit quality, but for the amount of times I am going to use it it should be sweet.

They get the nut off the end of a scooter engines crankshaft without turning the whole shaft. Such a shit job to do if you don't have an impact wrench.