Star of orions + Sirius DASH

0R10N

Guy who had that AA63 Celica? Interesting it blew a head gasket.. you rebuilt that motor just months prior to selling it eh? Maybe he overboosted it too much.

My engine hasn't been touched, 28yo head gasket etc and I ran 15psi through it a few times, made it detonate alot, overheated it when I removed the fan etc and it's still going strong so I'm quite surprised.

Yup, thats him.

Yeah, im pretty sure he boosted it up a little to much, and i probably put something together wrong. I never had the block or head machined, so i'd say there could be a bit of warpage going on... Who knows though, could be all that sand i poured into it aswell...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears you can get a widebody DASH 2L Starion

A183A is flatbody, both DASH or non DASH while A184A is widebody 2L either DASH or non DASH.

Came across this site here - http://www50.tok2.com/home/WRJfactory/garege.htm

dang, that's madness. I'd rock one fo sho, widebody is staunch.

but they're probably rarer than cow's balls :(

awesome site by the way. a bit amusing/sad how the guy just keeps finding more and more shit gone wrong as you click through teh pages.

::fake edit:: INJEKUSHONMIKISA! ENJINFURONTOKESU! SAIRENTOSHAFUTOBERUTO! TAIMINGUBERUTOROWAKABA!