CHCH 4's n rotas

filthy one

Anyone entering this year?? Josh you bringing the Capri down ???

Was'nt going to but sinse I could'nt get to the north island nats {part of winning peoples choice last year} I made a bloody display & shit so I'm putting it in the chch show to use it. That will be the last show cos I'm gunna fit a new engine/wheels & mini tubbs want it to be fast now not just pretty. 8)

I'm pretty confident I won't be done by then so probably a no from me, don't think I'll bother trailering it and pushing it around again.

God damn your new plans sound awesome for your car 8)

true that sucks but yeah dont blame ya I did the push thing last year . I hope theres a bit more older stuff there this year eh

Yeah looking forward to mods mate I scored some 14x12 & 15x5.5 3 peice simmons rims to go under her should look phat & just got

a freshly built 13b monster bridgy,ida etc so it should spin the big feet 8)

I'm pretty confident I won't be done by then so probably a no from me, don't think I'll bother trailering it and pushing it around again.

true that sucks but yeah dont blame ya I did the push thing last year . I hope theres a bit more older stuff there this year eh

Yeah looking forward to mods mate I scored some 14x12 & 15x5.5 3 peice simmons rims to go under her should look phat & just got

what are you doing with old motor etc? could convince me to rota my new beast

what are you doing with old motor etc? could convince me to rota my new

beast

Gunna keep it for now brother got an 808 coupe might drop it in there yet make a sleeper....

what are you doing with old motor etc? could convince me to rota my new

beast

Gunna keep it for now brother got an 808 coupe might drop it in there yet make a sleeper....

sell me your mazda then :wink:

• 1 month later...

think i'll make it eh :D

I was gunna put the wifes rex in the drags {should of been sweet puttin 297kw on the ground } but i'm heading to Queenstown 4am sunday morn to pick up a new dog so i'm out for the drags

So hit me up & the end of the show bro I'll flick you our passes save you payin to get into the drags :wink:

D

think i'll make it eh :D

I was gunna put the wifes rex in the drags {should of been sweet puttin 297kw on the ground } but i'm heading to Queenstown 4am sunday morn to pick up a new dog so i'm out for the drags

So hit me up & the end of the show bro I'll flick you our passes save you payin to get into the drags :wink:

D

Thanks for the offer man, but I won't be down now as I'm selling the subbie on Sunday. Gutted I can't come down for it all, but selling it, means getting the capri going asap :D Cheers anyway.