Electric Fuel Pump

NewGuy

Wanting to fit an electric fuel pump here.

I want to fit an inline fuel pump as it would be alot easier.

Reason for doing this is to take my mechanical one out and stop the oil from leaking around the pump, to fit the pump in the block is a real big fuck off.

Any ideas for fuel pumps, low pressure.

Also lookin for an electric fuel pump to feed the twin del'orto's. what kinda pressure and Gals/hr would suit?

Cheers

Matt

your mechanical one will probably be fine.

don't run too much pressure though. I think it's like 2psi on them that they need

Yuh 2psi - 4psi from memory. Can pick up a low pressure Facet (?) fuel pump for pretty low bucks eh.

Lub the noise leccy fule pumps make, esp in a stripped out car. Ronny's one is rowdy as when you pull the interior out.

Also lookin for an electric fuel pump to feed the twin del'orto's. what kinda pressure and Gals/hr would suit?

Cheers

Matt

don't run too much pressure though. I think it's like 2psi on them that they need

Yuh 2psi - 4psi from memory. Can pick up a low pressure Facet (?) fuel pump for pretty low bucks eh.

Lub the noise leccy fule pumps make, esp in a stripped out car. Ronny's one is rowdy as when you pull the interior out.

mean should put a blow off valve on myne

Cheers

Matt

yuh

mate used to put holley pumps on all his rx's. sounds mean when your fuel pump's as loud as the jport it's supplyuing, and sounds like a hayabusa idling