Boss kit for Vauxhall chevette...

Bulldog

Never fear as I am one tenacious bastard, hence the nickname bulldog ;) after calling the henderson branch and being told they don't make them anymore I went to the Kelston branch and I laid out the whole story and said look, I don't care if it costs more money I just need one to see what they would come back with and the sportline distributor still said they haven't made them for ages they simply had stock until they ran out.

Repco 100%does sell them.I bought one from them less than a year agoGo back and try and get a less cababage repco person.

yup surely do. maybe it was a newb, cos we have these new SAAS ones so maybe they didnt know.

You working at repco?

Any chance you could do me a favour and see if theres a listing for lada?

will be under either:

lada 2104

lada riva

lada 1500

cheers

Chur can do on monday.

Ok so I went to segedin's today and it's the same place I bought my Viva boss all those years ago. It would appear the Viva HC and HB boss kit's will fit also, he's offered for me to brign my car in and we'll try and fit it....what a good cat.

I'll let everyone know how I get on. I've checked a few sites and chevettes.com are saying that most things that fit the Opel Kadet and Manta will fit the chevette.

Guest sexychevette
Repco 100%does sell them.I

Sweet Tom, you can have that boss kit at trackday.$70 for you.

:wink:

sweet boe but i thought u luvd me. Its sweet if u dont tho but i wish u hadnt led me along like that :cry: will go see the bank tmrw and see if they will extend my overdraft/nah u said fourty so im gun give u like 30

edit: oh and bulldawg. the manta/kadett shit will fit cos of the Tcar thing. Also look at gemini/piazza stuff cos thats also the same car

Manta stz won't fit because I thought it would and I have a manta steering wheel sitting at home that fully didn't.

I'm actually using some random toyota one on my car from a ke20 or something and it seems sweet.All it needs is to be the right spline width with the right number on sl\pline thinky mabobbbies.

yeah.

ok so here's the end result. I went to segedins and we tried fitting a viva sportline boss and it fits albeit needing some minor modding. I found the boss is simply too long by 5-7mm. Simply cut this much off the outer ring and you're laughing. Who woulda thunk it.

Repco 100%does sell them.I bought one from them less than a year agoGo back and try and get a less cababage repco person.

yup surely do. maybe it was a newb, cos we have these new SAAS ones so maybe they didnt know.

You working at repco?

Any chance you could do me a favour and see if theres a listing for lada?

will be under either:

lada 2104

lada riva

lada 1500

cheers

Chur can do on monday.

Sorry been away, but yea suppliers have no listings for any ladas :( but if you can count ya splines more than likely something will match up!

• 1 year later...