brake master cylinder re-sleve

CylinderHead

little while ago i honed out my master cylinder and replaced the seals as it was leaking fluid.

breaks go all good now, but occasionally loose pressure, not at random, but like sometimes if you break and then back off a bit and then break and then back of and then break etc etc the peddle goes further and further down until it hits the floor.

so what i want to do when i have a tiny bit more money is get the master cylinder re-sleved.

or if someone has a better idea, keen to know.

but just wondering if anybody knows a good place to get this done???

i.e cheap/do a good job - but often you don't get both so somewhere that will do a good job?

any help would be great

is it losin fluid?

drum rear? tried adjusting them?

also, possibly has air in system or some shit.

there's a couple f places, one's called apex auto centre, in hamilton

the other's giant rebuilds. that's in has too I'm pretty sure.

anywho, either of them should rule your face for a resleeve, that is, if you can't get a new cylinder?

its not loosing fluid, levels stay the same.

not air in the system, bled the breaks when i put it back together, also if it was air in the system it would be consistently spongy, brakes are all g , just peddle drops sometimes, like fluid is escaping past the seals.

not sure if i can source a new cylinder, will try. also depends on cost, will see how i go.

Get under the dash and peel back the rubber boot where the actuating rod passes through the firewall.

If there is fluid there then your dignisis will be correct and a stainless sleeve might be in order - but please check the price of a new M/S with your Fiat agent first.

The last Fiat brake parts I priced were ridiculously cheap