Wilwood powerlite calliper spacers

Josh

I ordered a couple Wilwood Powerlite Callipers, some grooved and vented red dot discs and some wilwood fast road pads from burtonpower, ask them before I buy "will these all go together sweet" there answer, "yes". Sure enough I get them and the callipers are for a standard non-vented discs.

Fucked me right off, so anyway I emailed him like 8 times now wtf I asked you if they fit and you said they would etc and if they can get spacer kits for them....with no replys whatsoever.

So what I want to know is, does anyone know where I might be able to get a spacer kit for these callipers so they will fit over the discs?!

Maybe someone else has had them or soemthing I dunno, any help appreciated.

I think Les Hunter in Christchurch deals with Wilwood. If I was you I would put a stop on payment with the credit card company claiming you haven't received everything you paid for (assume you used credit card). Its one of the fastest ways to get their attention, really they haven't delivered what you paid for.

Callum

Yea payment came out rather swiftly though so to late for that if thats what you mean

what is the thickness of the discs?

also what part number did you order? 120-8729-M16?

Yea that was the part number I ordered as of advice from Barry from burtonpower.

well that part number is correct for a vented disc 20.1-21.8mm

They may have sent the wrong part.

I would ask them what the width of the caliper should be.

Gap between pistons = 37mm...fuck sakes

I just read the receipt and it says:

M16 Type 4 Pot Calliper VENT Disc UNF, so sent wrong callipers by the looks, your right

just email them telling them they seem to have sent the wrong ones. they should sort it out only problem you will have to pay for the shipping back.

this is the risk you take when buying stuff from overseas!

Thing is ive sent him i think 7 emails now over the last week and are not getting a reply to any at all.

Think il try the credit card thing because surely id have a reply after over a week.

Will have to ring them up id say and have a word, cheers for the help.

Emailling Burtons is a waste of time. I stopped trying about three years ago.

You need to phone them - trouble is you need to say sober until 10pm one night.......... and even then don't expect a good result. They aren't very helpful.

Yeah me and UJ (universal Joint/Uncle Jake) had this conversation over a few beers the other day. Outcome... Burton suck todger and email is gay.

But in all cerial etc.

Record the phone convo you have with them. (you might need to tell them your going to record it)

Ive been burnt from Burtons before. Ive used them three times and the two last times they fucked shit up big time.. not to mention they are as expensive as kidneys on the blackmarket.