changing from cable 2 hyrdrualic clutch

blonka

hey, ive got all the parts i need for my t50 going in my ke35 exept im a bit stumpd on how to get the clutch pedal 2 pick up the master cylinder???

also have people who have done this in a ke35 just mounted the mastercylinder on the same hole as the cable used to come out?

i dont know about the ke35s, but i know when ppl convert EX lancers to hyro clutch they cut a chunk outa the firewall where the cylinder etc is gonna go and weld in a flat bit of steel to make mounting the cylinder straight alot easier.Real important that its all straight or ya wear through the cylinder seals etc real fast

you may need to find a lonnger pedal and move the pivit point hgher, has to push directly in line with minimal angel change over the movment of clutch. has to have the right amount ov piston travel at the master cylinder so not to over or under engage the clutch. strenghting of firewall is a must.good luck

Yeah, from what I've seen theres not heaps to it. Most engineers should be able to get something sorted and you can also buy kits too. When the master is put onto the firewall some sort of bracing should also be fitted and from there, its just a matter of fixing a rod to the clutch pedal that will push the required amount on the cylinder, as mentioned above.