Jafas Lil 1300

Muzzie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had a look at it today man, looks pretty mint close up, everything looks in pretty fucking good nick too. i hope you like driving it more than the jag... :wink:

who the truck are you haha

na no limits on the insurance, just straight up no strings fukn cheap

damn its a fun car to drive, clutch is starting to stick around 3rd already though, kills it a bit

got some new photos of it at school today - will upload them soon

thats for me to know and you to find out...

thats one thing i found with the mini... after it had sat round for years and i started driving it, shit started to go wrong cos it was wrong for so long. Exhaust broke, brakes needed full rebuild, clutch needed a massive bleed and adjust,

ooo sweet i got me a stalker :lol: i can only think of 1 person that has a mini... hmmm

yea, it sat for too long, now just constantly pouring money into it which is why i will probably sell it before its next wof is due, although according to me almost every bloody thing except the vitals are less than a year old and have eben replaced haha

it wont take much to get it visually mint, just trying to think of a way to get a real cheap respray and get the last of the rust fixed, then its just the back chrome bumper and one of the chrome headlight surrounds needing replace and it should be mint. interior the top of the dash is ripped, and there is 1 rip in the drivers seat right along a join

yah thats terrible, what did the cunts say when they showed it to you when you picked it up?!?

They didn't show me, they didn't mention anything about it to me, I never thought to have a look before paying as why they hell would I ever expect it to look like that, especially not for $280. I just had a breif glance at the car from 2 metres away where i pulled in when went to collect it and didn't notice it

Have been in contact with them, they don't care and won't do anything about it, also had a decent read over the invoice on which there is a note hidden away saying about it warping, and claiming they discussed it with me (yea right - was never mentioned)

And as of now the tip stays, yes it is gross, yes I bought it as a joke, but also yes it looks infinately times better than the standard pea shooter sticking out the back. Not doing anything more with the car till after exams, and may look at getting a new exhaust system for it or at least tidying up the one thats on it