Peter Brock Memorial Cruise THIS SATURDAY 16th.

Guest mrs.sldwys

Guest mrs.sldwys

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

Please post this on any other forum you can think of

PLEASE HAVE FUEL BEFORE WE LEAVE

DETAILS

Peter Brock Memorial Cruise

Saturday the 16th *THIS WEEKEND*,

Where to meet : Old Hutt Road Service Station CALTEX

What time : 8:00pm meet, Leaving at 8:30pm

Lead Car : Maroon Nissan 200sx

Where we are going :

*Up the old Hutt road

*Left at the lights up Ngauraunga Gorge

*Cruise up State Highway 1 to Paremata

*Right at the paremata Roundabout ETA 9:00pm

*Along the foreshore to Pauatahanui

*Right at the Pauatahanui Round-about towards the Haywards Hill

* Right at the bottom of the Haywards hill onto Statehighway 2

*All the way down State 2

*Left at the Petone Lights

*Park up at Pak'nSave carpark in Petone (wait for Everyone who had gotten lost And mingle with eachother for an hour. ETA 9:40PM

*Cruise from pak'n'save carpark at 10:10pm To head back into wellington and flood the streets with "car enthuiasts"

Rules

1. No overtaking

2. No speeding

3. No Burnouts

4. Remember 1 and 2

Hopefully see some of you there :)

Guest mrs.sldwys

The overtaking thing is mainly there to remind people it is a cruise - not a race to see who can get up the front - and a reminder that there is a lead car for a reason. We don't want any accidents - so its just a note really to remember to be sensible and remember what we are there for :)

Would be good to have some of you there - this event is open for anyone and everyone......with any type of car.

Police have been notified of the event - so they shouldn't give us any trouble provided everyone behaves themselves.

Hope to see some of you there,

Sam.

Was a mean night. Very well organised as well. And a lot of oldschool stuff showed up.

yea, saw you can to it in the alfa as i was rolling palmy stz. was gonna txt you but didnt have # and sparkle took to long to text it to me.

any pics anybody?

yeah was an awesome cruise... cant believe the cops actually did us car enthusists a favour!!! was a good night for most though i did see that 3car nose to tail out on SH1 by the police college... sucks to be those guys!!! had a blast, would be nice to do that again... sure i recognised a cpl of faces in an alfa???

Guest mrs.sldwys

Glad to read that those of you that went had a good time. Was awesome of the Police to get behind it all and make things run smoothly. Wouldn't have been the same without their support. Shows that they can be good guys if you let them know whats happening :)

Thumbs up to Pak n Save as well for letting us use the car park area for a while.

Pitty that the news didn't show up - I think when I spoke to a lady at One News that it was just 'another boy racer event'. Its a real pitty that they couldn't give the whole event some good press - it ran really smoothly with an awesome variety of cars and ages.

I hear that Auckland is having one as well this coming weekend 8) Good on Wellington for getting in first :) I hope Aucklands runs as smoothly as ours did.

Guest gogo_happy
- it ran really smoothly with an awesome variety of cars and ages.

except of course for a three car nose to tail... im sure those guys wont be sayin it went smoothly...

:lol: neither will the kid who was puking next to mum and dads holden ute

Guest mrs.sldwys
- it ran really smoothly with an awesome variety of cars and ages.

except of course for a three car nose to tail... im sure those guys wont be sayin it went smoothly...

:lol: neither will the kid who was puking next to mum and dads holden ute

Unfortunately both of those events were beyond my control. Hopefully the child who wasn't so well is feeling better now - and I know that one of the three cars involved in the nose to tail is already fixed.

Again cheers to those that turned up an enjoyed themselves and to those that realised that the things we could control went as planned.