NEED A PLACE TO LIVE IN HAMILTON

:cry:

Sadly i have to move out of my flat and i have four weeks to find a new place to live. :cry:

my parents have already given my room to someone as well so i cant move back to them. (thank god) :twisted:

looking for somewhere close to town or anywhere on that side of the river. dinsdale etc.

if anyone knows of someone needing a room to be filled or looking for a flatmate let me know as its urgent!!!

pm or txt me 0274 760 272

will likely pay with sexual favours

CHEERS! :D

sorry to spam, but she probably knows better

last house i rented was trough Ray White/Goodwin

on 2 occasions my flatmate went down and had the agent by his tie threatening GBH, .. I only had one occasion when i went to see him. stole 100's of $ bond owing to me on a house that was levelled within 2 days of me moving out

Had a nice swearing session at him in front of the whole office

yeah well im keeping my eye out on almost every real estate company in town, but we dont have that many people at the moment, AND most places are empty houses requiring more than one person to move in, and at present i dont know anyone else that is looking... so yeah.... it gets a bit hard...

and its gotta be cheap as i wanna have moeny to spend on my car instead of a flat im hardly ever at.

and im sorry you had probs with ya property manager but not much i can do bout it some people dont get on with them, some do.

i know what its like.