Fuel's TE71

Draizuh

^ fuck that. 3t-gte is a head fuck of fail to get running/bits for/everything. Has heaps of spark plugs though.

Do it Simon, its all there, not rusty from memory and has a lush paint job, aye Phil :D:wink:

Phil needs to get rid of it and focus on the Eternal project.

edit: stupid new page

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC this car is rusty and haggard?

How complete is it?

I want something I can put all my mint corona running gear in.

Yep it's a Toyota, of course it's rusty and haggard. 'Tis mostly complete, is missing the rear seats & rear seat belts and the carpet from the interior, nothing missing from the exterior as far as I know, apart from the rubber bump strips down the side I ripped off cause some were broken anyway.

^ fuck that. 3t-gte is a head fuck of fail to get running/bits for/everything. Has heaps of spark plugs though.

Do it Simon, its all there, not rusty from memory and has a lush paint job, aye Phil :D:wink:

Phil needs to get rid of it and focus on the Eternal project.

edit: stupid new page

Yeah it would fully turn it into another full blown project, would have to upgrade brakes, diff etc and then get it legal with a cert etc. Would just be easier to remain 2T-G and dort around doridori stz.