cordia turbo engine into ex lancer

DatzLO

without the pipework they're fairly pointless though, not that great an intercooler, only good for the stupid mitsi across the top of the engine turbo pipework even with the pipework. i'm keeping an eye out for one with all the pipework, would be easier than rotating the turbo and ECI for a decent front mount, but only because its a super cheap option if you can find all the right parts.

cheers

Matt

Nah it's all legit, you can even get the multipoint manifold off a 4G63 singlecam with the multipoint injection for use on a cordia, or if it is to be used in a RWD setup use an L300 one insted of a galant one.

The RWD and FWD inlet manifolds on the ECI turbo engines are the same anyway.

The RWD and FWD inlet manifolds on the ECI turbo engines are the same anyway.

that they are! but you can't put a type B injection from a FWD or JD starion onto a RWD type A ECI manifold without making a new gasket.

i know cause i tried and the FWD injection body is a little smaller and doesn't cover all the waterways completely. i had to have a metal gasket made to mate the manifold and injection.