ex1800 gsr gauges

isnowi

Hey all, my project ex lancer has what i think must be gsr gauges in it, it has a voltmeter and oil pressure gauge along with the usual fuel level, temp, and revcounter ( which i dont think the 1200's had anyway)

What i'm after is someone who has had or has an ex1800 gsr to confirm or shoot me down.. no reason other than the fact that i don't really need all those extras, revs and speedo are all i want.

its not EX1800, they've got this stupid little boost guage on them which doesn't show how much boost, just whether its on boost or vacuum.

you'd be lucky to find a binnacle without the extra's that actually has a rev counter, maybe you could pull the plastic off the front (not too hard from memory) and black out what you don't need along with removing needles and shit.

cheers

Matt

sweet , i thought that would probably be the case, looks like i'll just have 3 useless gauges doing nothing to take my attention off the gravel.

I've nearly finished the dash, just need to put the rest of the switches in and glue soem felt to the top, will post some pics when i'm done.