Supercharging 13b

Guest ROTAKRACT

Guest ROTAKRACT

Anyone know anything about supercharging a 13b? and if i could j-port the rotor also. i have a GM 3-71 supercharger, im about to get a rotor built to suit, its gona have s5 turbo block, 51mm IDA, no EFI, cnt be fucked wit computers and shit like that , its all going in a s1 RX2 coupe,

n e help would ne good thanks

a friend of mines got a 12a bridgy with a toyota blower sucking thru a 600 d/p holley its in a t/bucket seems to go real well sounds mean i have always been a bit sceptical about using anything bigger than a st2 because of the amount of overlap in the porting blowing boost out the exhaust at low revs. alot of the turbo guys dont seem to use anything bigger than an extend port ask R100 he seems the local rota expert

Ive done 4 different supercharger set ups on rotaries all useing GM style blowers ill try find some decent pics and post them up.

heres a couple of pics from a set up i did back in 1997

13B with GM471 intercooled and injected.

ute_2s.jpg

ute_5s.jpg

ute_6s.jpg

what is the best port configuation youve found for a blower R100?

Just go with the standard port size, if you want real power then slap a turbo on your engine, superchargers work good but are more of a gimmick rather than a performance item.

what is the best port configuation youve found for a blower R100?

Just go with the standard port size, if you want real power then slap a turbo on your engine, superchargers work good but are more of a gimmick rather than a performance item.

cheers dude my mate and i have been arguing about the ports hes using on the 12a hes always whinging about it being dead down low. ive been telling him that cause hes using a b/p and a blower that makes boost basically off idle hes actually hurting the performance by blowing boost out the exhaust until the bridgport starts to work[make power] if he went back to a more stock port it would go heaps better down low where ya need it on the street