Cambering/adjustables prob.

Josh

Ok well I now have lowered the capri a LOT. However i was expecting the wheels to camber slightly but they stayed absolutly vertical. I have asked shops about getting negative camber put on the front wheels, to get like say adjustable camber at the top, they seem to basically give me the answer "it requres to much work, and will cost a lot". Ok well my question is, why cant you get a universal camber plate (like adjustable one), and and slap it on top, with minor modification? Could somebody explain why you cant (can mayb?) do this?

Also I have recently put adjustable coilovers in the front of the capri also, now these have proved good BUT they cannot wind all the way down becoz the two pieces that you use to adjust the height get in the way of the tyre about mayb 1 inch, a bit less possibly away from the bottom of the thread. they are about 5mm ish to big, so you can only wind down to about 2mm from the inside of the tyre (whr it curves from the tread and then down vertically into the rim). This leaves, like i said before, about an inch of thread to go, so can anyone thing of a way that this could be fixed? And no I dont want to get skinnier rims/tyres.

ok not to sure about your prob with winding the suspension down but you can get adjustable strup top mounts for you capri so you can dail in a bit more neg if you want and I know you can get some because I priced some up ages ago also you could go with adjustable suspension arms also to get a bit more track and neg camber but both of these will need to be certed also :D

Yeah i i would think you can just get those adjustable strut tops.... thenyou can accurately change the camber... i don't see why there would be a problem...

I have heard of camber pins as well not sure how they work though...