straight swap? never

jaymz

I blew my diff in my mk2 esky the other day. When i went to the wreckers he said yeah mk2 cort straight swap. yeah it was the same length but..the locator holes in the cort diff where to small so i had to get them drilled out. put the diff in and went to conect up the brakes screws a different size to conect the flex hose to the steel one easy enough take the steel pipe of the original diff. one last thing, conect the drive shaft up. oh oh. it doesn't fit. back to the wreckers to get a cort drive shaft and swap the flages over and then bolt the drive shaft to the diff. wow so much for a straight swap.

But atleast now i have bigger brakes a recond diff and lowered and heaps better ratio and a car that goes i'll let you know how fast it goes next week

Guest dreadedretard

AFter that id be rather annoyed. lol screw doing shit like that. maybe ill get a cortina diff for my car :lol::lol::lol:

AFter that id be rather annoyed. lol screw doing shit like that. maybe ill get a cortina diff for my car :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, you should man and then, when you get frustrated trying to mount it, you'll have to go out and buy a coritina to match the diff, make it a MkI or II, or a MkIII XLE :D