Wheel Widening

Guest dreadedretard

Guest dreadedretard

Anyone know how much it is to widen old school wheels? like from 5inch to lets say.... 7inch or summin? and places ya can get it done. cheers.

Guest dreadedretard

Yea im thinking about getting a mini. And i dont really want to go past the standard wheels. So i thought about wheel widening. I dont know about the price though or people who do it. Someone on here as widen wheels on a fiat i think. i saw it somewhere. They looked wicked.

Guest dreadedretard

Dunno yet. i dont mind a lil stickin-outage. na i dunno if im gna get one ay.. its so hard finding a good old skool car. damn it. Especially on my budget.

Minicranks in Wellington had some for sale with good tread 165/60s on them. $200. Cheap if you ask me. My mates mini thats getting slowly put together is getting widened steels, or hotties. and flares.

However if you lower it anymore than an inch you will need to chop up the gards abit. i get rub when hard conering atm, and mine is mysteriously lowered at the front.

Mini prices are on the rise, as are all other old schoolers.

Guest dreadedretard

Yea i heard about Elite down Annex they've been round for years. my dad in the 70's got his wheels widened for his brand new Bedford. AHHAHA

Guest blown4

i think they are illegal now,i got my cortina ghia 2ltr for $900 in mint cond so they are available at reasonable prices,

ps. can i send some one a picture to post 4 me as i dont know how.