i have a dream

Guest Deton8

as some old black dude with too much time once said :lets try ncea

oh sorry i mean he said: i have a dream.......

heres mine and its a hell of a lot better than urs mr watshisface luther king

take one of these:

7797922_full.jpg

and bolt in one of these:

starlet3sgte1sm.jpg

they rekon the vtecs are pretty good conversion but i just wanna see a toy-mini

my mate had one years ago with a H22A!!! i know, its a honda but a mini with a 2.2 vtec goes together like bread and steak :wink:

anyways, good on you man. i'd be keen to see that happen :) but why only a 1300 turb? a 1600 turb would go nice as! :lol:

vtecs run backwards and so do minis.

dont mock the 1300gt starlet motor till ya try it. there is one in auckland that ran a 11.8 quarter with standard 14inch biscuit wheels. Street legal as, watch out for it. It is rugged looking with patchy primmer.

dont mock the 1300gt starlet motor till ya try it. there is one in auckland that ran a 11.8 quarter with standard 14inch biscuit wheels. Street legal as, watch out for it. It is rugged looking with patchy primmer.

what a mean sleeper :D

I heard of one in taupo with a 4age in it. had no backseats :D

Doesn't really matter which way the engine spins, as long as you have the matched gearbox. Which is pretty much compusory with Minis anyway.....

Callum

Didnt think bout that, im sure the mini box would work with an adaptor :twisted: for a few minutes

Guest dreadedretard

I got a few mini mags with nutty ideas in them. Like a small block chev with a blower out the top. so so nuts. the blower is almost as big as the mini. Or a good choice of engine that quite alot of aussies and poms do is the might turb metro engine. they go real hard and i tihnk almost bolt straight in. would be wicked as.