Compressed Springs

zep

Hey,

I have had some stock compressed springs in my car, and although the height was perfect, it was mad bouncy and i couldn't take passengers in the back as it got to low and and wheels rubbed up in the arches.

I now have put in some sports springs and it sits a tad too high. If I was to compress these, would the ride end up like it was before, all bouncy and horrible, or do you think that they would retain (more than the stock springs) the stiffness they have as sports/lowering springs?

cheers

Leon

The shocks were shortened Tokico in the back and it was bouncy as, so I'm pretty sure it was the springs.

I think I have found some King's Springs which will do the trick tho, will just have to order them in sometime.

as soon as you heat any spring the metal looses its properties that it had whe it was made(it would be better than a std one but not good), it is bloody hard to get them to ride well once they have been compressed