Look at a car in HAMILTON

Guy wants to swap his 2001 commodore for one of my bikes.

I figure I can sell a cheap car faster than a bike over winter at least

Has what's probably a swing ding in the back quarter, but if someone could give it a quick check to see if it's rooted and mood it's last moo that would be great.

I guess mainly that the trans shifts normally and isn't full of burnt fluid, it has a 2 day old wof, so presumably it's not terrible. Maybe check that the dented aide hasn't shunted the door frame or wheel

Basically if it's something that I can turn around and sell for $2-2.5k I'm pretty happy, it's a 2001 v6 commodore, my expectations are pretty level on this one

Hoping to get it checked before the weekend

IMG_20240625_231338.jpg

IMG_20240625_231646.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, 440bbm said:

Do you happen to know suburb in hams?  

might be pushing to get 2-2500 for that in its cond.  maybe aucks market is different but suspect hes struggling too.

Yeah getting a car with a wof for 2k in Auckland is pretty rare now, I go further afield for my shitboxes, infact I saw someone asking where are all thr $2000 cars gone just yesterday, so I think it'll move if it's not rooted 

He's in rototuna

Shit that's good!

If you dont get any takers to help, i'm just super busy for the couple weeks, working outside at night in the rain with a headlight on once i get home from my day job busy.  Sorry didnt see the comment about it before the wekend.

1 hour ago, 440bbm said:

Shit that's good!

If you dont get any takers to help, i'm just super busy for the couple weeks, working outside at night in the rain with a headlight on once i get home from my day job busy.  Sorry didnt see the comment about it before the wekend.

yeah, probably wont workout, but hes available till 4 today if you just happen to be home shitposting