Coil and Ignitor compaitability

oldrx

Team, anyone know if bosch BIM024 ignitors are compatible with FC Rx7 trailing coils? I have a pair of FC trailing coils would be nice to use one rather than buy a new coil for my trailing spark (dead MSD Blaster currently) Haltech describe the FC coil as "Waste spark ignition with Toggle-style Trail igniter. This ignition runs the same as a Distributor but has a signal from the ECU to tell the igniter to alternate the output between two coils."

trailing coils are just a basic single coil as far is i know.   so long as igniter can supply enough current, should be able to use them in what every configuration you like. 

fc/fd leading  coil is a wasted spark.  the trailing coils are direct fire.     

Yeah they are singles so all good there, some interneters say you need a specific trigger (wave form?) to trigger them that needs to come from an ecu, I dunno but this sounds bogus to me, dont think a coil is that complicated and a basic BIM will run it ok... thats my gut feel anyway