Mr T goes to Oxford

MRT1TRD

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday I looking at what I had to do for the front suspension mounts and I realized what is missing, since the shocks were already removed I didn't realize that the top shock mount is no more. 

On Sunday I was wasting time googling and found the fasebok ad for the car in January 21, when it was still all together and no one had chopped up it inner wings which made me more upset 

Screenshot_2022-09-19-19-29-37-40_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-19-19-07-18-08_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

That is some project you have there. I have one of these pick-ups, a 1956 mildly modified.

The wheels on mine are 4 stud as per the manual not 5. Has the running gear been changed on this one?

The brake master shares seals etc with the Morris Minor although the end dust covers are different.  

I have seen complete master cylinders listed on line at a couple of suppliers as they are used in MGs and Triumphs too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From my research the series 3 oxford Ute is 5x5 stud pattern I am not to sure what year the rustier Ute is but came with a series 2 bonnet and is three on the tree rather than four/floor so I'm guessing it is earlier.

Can someone link the discussion in to this thanks

Here's some patches on my patches for content 

IMG20221005211920.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...