oil and water gauges for 3S-GE?

EFI_LC

There already is an oil pressure sensor. Down in the sump near oil filter. So id assume you could unscrew that and replace it.

What do you mean by mechanical gauges? seems easiest to me to use whats there already.

I have mechanical gauges on the dash and even though the electronic ones will let the computer read them I really don't want to install the Altezza dash in the race car.

At least that helps me find the oil one and I will likely make an adapter so I can have both, just hope the water temp is not n the back.

I might make the track or at least a test drive somewhere this month.

with the water temp i drill through the back of the top water out let ,tap it out and screw in the mechanical guage capillary ...

on oil pressure i use a braided hose with olives,, and also use a oil flash light  vdo 1 where you can adjust the oil pressure for the light to come on about 35 lbs ,then i run some more hose of this to the oil pressure guage ,the oil light is there incase it comes on as you dont get much of a chance when you are racing hard 

• Like 1