TIG welding west auckland

SOHC

hello, can someone weld or recommend someone to weld up a broken motorcycle engine mount boss for me, it just has a peace broken out of the side and needs a few welds over it so I can grind and re drill it

IMG_1119_zpspyd44vtt.jpg

do you have the bit that came out?

also what type/year bike?

I don't have the bit, I reckon just build up weld over it and I could run a drill through it, its an XR200, I think ealy to mid 90s 

yea ill have a go at it.

do it on saturday if your free.

cost you the princely sum of 20$ or 1 six pack of little creatures pale ale. (or whatever the one in the yellow packet is)

between now and then if you could soak it in simple green that would make welding easier.

cheers.

• Like 2

yea ill have a go at it.

do it on saturday if your free.

cost you the princely sum of 20$ or 1 six pack of little creatures pale ale. (or whatever the one in the yellow packet is)

between now and then if you could soak it in simple green that would make welding easier.

cheers.

Thanks very much I might take you up on that offer, I will set it up to soak like you say, I will bring you a cople packs if you could fix another small problem of the other side, its just low on one corner and needs building up.