Chris' 1970 cst10

chris r

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix one leak and it grows another. It has always smelt a tad of fuel after yopu fill it. today it smelt strongly of fuel. TUrns out the fuel hose is leaking and its dripping on the floor and stinking out the cabin. The tank is behind the bench seat in these. I'll pull it apart and see what it needs to not leak

• 1 month later...

Went to nats and back. Blew both donut gaskets on the manifolds and was pretty much open headers back from Huntly. It did some awesome flame shooting after overtaking people. Gaskets have been replaced now. I am looking at selling this soon, will be heading to the states In Sept and want more toys. I'll get some estimates on re doing the white paint ad it's very thon/starting to rust a tad

I'll probable end up getting something similar and filling it with stuff and bringing it back anyway

I'm incredibly tempted to do similar next year, too. Will have to have a chat about next time we meet.