Hammeet discussions

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Truenotch

I'm still impressed that ned showed up with two working projects - well done man!

Best turbout we've had for quite a while too, good stuff :) .

• Like 1

Guest Yowzer

Shityeah cheers everyone for coming.

Marku your scooter is awesome. Lol'd at that red car being too scared to pass you, despite you being full left on a wide as fuck road and doing 20k under the speed limit

Guest Truenotch

Yuh, I passed her back on the new 4 lane bypass, then she got me back after the 1st roundabout but I smoked her off the lights on Greenwood.

Bloody thing goes well till it gets hot!

Guest Yowzer

Right, need to sort out the next one. Daytona + pub I think was the plan? Thursday night? Take friday off work so we can hit the chop afterwards?

Yes yes?

Done.

Guest mikuni

Is this the one with special guests?

I'm in massive negative with annual leave, so can only agree to the first two parts of the equation. Super keen for Daytona.

Guest SHGWAG

Mildly keen, just make sure it's after the 20th so my bank account has recovered from Nats.

Sorry for the early departure last night, wanted to stay but Stef had to babysit her sister.

Good turnout.

I'll come (since i offered to taxi) but will not do daytona i dont think. Also out of public holidays so no smashing beers for me and if my passengers wanna get smashed ans stay in hams post 10 or so, they will need to find alternative transportation