Ardmore Show Down: Jap cars required...

kiwi808

So, basically I have 10 cars booked for the JNC display this year at Ardmore and so far I have six confirmed cars, and a couple of solid maybes (depending on weather). So I'm wondering if anyone on here would be interested in coming along. Ideally cars will be in good condition and in simi nana spec, but I'll consider anything really.

We had a fantastic display at Ellerslie this year, but for some reason anything '4's & Rotary' puts a lot of people off. Proabably as Ardmore also has drifting and drag racing (which isn't often performed in nana spec cars). Personally i though last year was ace and had a huge wide range of people there, and a lot of families as it is also an airshow.

For those of you that went last year, the JNC display was behind the Oldschool display.

Yes it is short notice, but I'm sure we can work something out. Hit me up!

Normal car show rules apply, so you will have to be at Ardmore by a certain time and won't be able to leave early (usually 5pm) but you do get free entry etc. STRICKLY NO BOOZE and all cars will be searched on arrival. Entry under the JNC club does not enter you in the Show and Shine, that is a different (and expensive) entry condition.

I'm not going to make this one (waiting on brake parts), but I would be keen as mustard if they do it next year.....

We should be there next year if they do the show. Ellerslie is our big one each year, but Ardmore is more fun.

Still have openings if anyone else whats to bring a car along. Don't worry you don't have to hang around the car all day and talk to us old blokes/uncomfortable silences and there is heaps to see and do + free v drinks and food court.

Could/should be a good day as the weather looks mint and they have been advertising the hell out of it!